What Package Cost Includes
Helicopter trip from Dehradun
VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Ji & Badrinath Ji
Dedicated staff at both the places for all co ordinations and comfortable Darshan.
Innova Vehicle at Badrinath.
The itinerary is as follows, timings are flexible as per your convenience / helicopter schedule:
KEDAR BADRI - DO DHAM CHARTER ITINERARY - 2021
||Sahastradhara to Kedarnath By Helicopter
||VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Ji
||Sersi to Badrinath
||Lunch at Sarovar Portico
||VIP Darshan at Badrinath JI
||Fly back to Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun
11:45 AM - Departure sahastradhara helipad/Dehradun
12:30 PM - Arrival Kedarnath helipad
14:30 PM - Departure Kedar to Sirsi (After Darshan at Kedar)
14:30 PM - Departure Sirsi to Badrinath
15:00 PM - Arrival Badrinath Helipad
16:45 PM - Departure Badri to Sahastradhara (After Darshan at Badri)
- • The time may change in case of bad weather or scheduling of helicopter.
- • In case of any stay is required at Kedarnath, badrinath or Dehradun for bad weather it will be borne by customer.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
• There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kg luggage per
passenger will be permitted.
• Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the
• Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the
• Both temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular
• At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
2. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
4. Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to date of journey.
5. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try them to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sectors.
6. Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.