Terms And Condition
- Rates mentioned above are valid for Indian nationals only until and unless specified along with quotation.
- All the confirmation depends on Airfare and Hotel confirmation are availability at the time of Booking.
- The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines/transport or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited either in Cheque / cash to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to provide the services then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
- Extra bed/mattress will be provided as per the hotel policy. If the hotel is giving an extra mattress instead of an extra bed it will be considered as an extra bed only.
- Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar hotel or higher category rooms where you had to paid the differences.
- Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
- Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
- In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
- Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels. Pan card is not a valid identity proof so please don’t carry that with you.
- The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
- Cost does not include Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail/flight/vehicle delays and cancellations, road blockage, vehicle malfunctioning, strikes, natural calamity, political disturbance etc. and it will be borne/settled by client only. “SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd” will neither be responsible and nor bear these expenses. No refund shall be made for unutilized services. And AC will not work in hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
- Itinerary which is provided by the travel consultant is tentative/suggested itinerary. Company has right to changes or modifies the itinerary because final itinerary is received after the hotels confirmation only. If in case more than one destination you travel, if any destination/place hotel s are not available in that condition we provide similar category hotels or nearby destinations so that you can visit the places which is mention at your itinerary. In this situation if client cancelled the booking cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
- If the payment is not received as per the policy, the company is liable to cancel the bookings and the amount deposited will be non – refundable in the case. Also if the travel is started without clearing the balance amount against your package the company will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused during the travel.
- “SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd” Pvt Ltd can assist you in processing visa for international travel but can’t assure your visa and in case of failure of visa process, the cancellation policy will be applicable and will be charged from client.
- In case of International travel, rates may vary based on change of ROE or any other fluctuation in international market or subject to availability.
- Budget packages are tailored for budget travellers only (not recommended for family travellers). Budget packages are suitable for travellers who has low budget. No claim shall be raised on “SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd” on services offered by Hotel/transporter in this case.
- It is always advised to follow the travel itinerary. If for any reason travellers deviate from Itinerary, travellers shall be responsible for any extra expenses incurred on travelling, hotel, sightseeing etc. No refund shall be made for un-utilized services.
- As “SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd” is only acting as an agent we have no liability in respect of the supply of any element of your booking, including any liability for illness, personal injury, death or loss of any kind, delay and inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any provider of travel services or products or by other third parties unless caused by our negligence.
- All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will b e delivered only after realization of cheque.
- The Company has right at any time and for any reason: (a) to cancel a tour package/tour component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package / tour component. (b)To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- No person, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms and conditions set forth herein or in brochure of the Company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the Company.
- In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right: (a)To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered. (b)To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- “SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd” acts as a travel agent. We arrange travel services and sell travel related products on behalf of suppliers such as airlines, tour and cruise operators, car hirers and accommodation providers. In doing so “SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd” gives no warranty nor makes any representation regarding the services to be supplied or the products purchased by you. You agree that if the travel services or products are not supplied in accordance with your booking your remedy lies with the service provider and not “SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd”.
- The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group: (a) Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b)Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- Meals offered on the package will only be veg unless and until specified. If non veg meals are requested by the guest it will be charged extra.
- No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
- The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
- All tour programmes and packages/ tour components are subject to laws; rules and regulate/Group are on tour and back. The Company will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God.
- Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to the Company in writing within twenty one (21) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
- In no event shall ““SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd”” be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages due to deficiency in service by our suppliers (hotel, transporter, airline etc.). Our maximum liability is limited to our service charges.
- All claims, disputes and litigation relating to the tours arranged or co-coordinated by the Company shall be construed according to current Indian laws only and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi only.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein.
Star Classification Of Hotels
Star classification of Hotels as 5 star, 4 star and so on is provided to the Company by the supplier of the hotel travel component and the Company endeavour to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. The Company cannot be held liable for wrong and inaccurate information provided to the Company. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided and this information is obtained from the supplier of the hotel travel component.
Generally one suitcase cannot weight more than 20 Kgs, and one piece of cabin baggage limited to 7 kgs is permitted. But, it is always advisable to check with the specific Airlines/Overseas Tour Operator/Transporter. Allowance may vary from transporter to transporter. As is the common practice, one piece of luggage is to be with linear dimensions (Length + Height + Width) not exceeding 45 inches. The Transporter may charge extra amount for the excess baggage. Against loss or late delivery of baggage payment for the same is subject to conditions laid down by the airline/overseas tour operator/hotel. The Company will not be liable to the passenger for any case of late delivery or loss of baggage weather caused by any airlines, tour operator or hotel or by anyone else.
Number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the number of nights booked by the Tourist in the hotel. Hotels do not provide breakfast on the day of arrival. The Company reserves the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. The meals are preset and choice of menu is not available.
Packages: Wherever transportation is provided on basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis.
Sightseeing Tours: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the tour/tour option booked.
Airport Transfer: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the transfer/transfer option booked.
The purpose of this site is to provide the traveling public with information we believe to be accurate to assist them in planning and arranging holidays in India. Information, pricing, offers, maps, legal forms and printable material contained in this web site and links to other web sites are all obtained from and based on information obtained from a variety of what we believe to be reliable sources. All prices are subject to change without notice. All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy. However, should an error occur we reserve the right to correct it. SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt Ltd. officers and/or employees cannot be held liable for any incorrect or misleading information contained in this site, or any of the linked sites. These entities also act in the sole capacity as agents assisting clients in confirming travel and vacation arrangements for suppliers, carriers, hoteliers, wholesalers and/or contractors who furnish the transportation and other related services. Furthermore, these entities are not liable for any personal injury, property damage, accident, delay, inconvenience, change in itinerary or accommodations, or irregular activity which may occur due to (1) wrongful, negligent or arbitrary acts or omissions on the part of the suppliers, their employees, or others not under the direct control of the entities, (2) defects or failures on the conveyance, equipment or instruments under the control of the supplier, or (3) financial insolvency or bankruptcy of suppliers or subcontractors and (4) but not limited to acts of God, fire, acts of governments or other authorities , war, civil disturbances, riots, strikes, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines or dangers incident to the sea, land or air. The client, by engaging the agencies and making payment, acknowledges the position of the entities stipulated by the foregoing, agrees to hold the entities blameless, and further agrees that restitution of damages, if any are claimed, shall be sought directly from the suppliers. The inclusion of any link to a third party site does not imply endorsement by SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt Ltd. Your linking to any third party sites is at your own risk . You agree that SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damages you or any third party may suffer in connection with third party pages or sites. The purchase of travel insurance that protects the consumer against many of the foregoing described potential losses is highly recommended and can be purchased from the entities at the time the travel arrangements are purchased.
- Booking Amount (30 and more Days before departure)
- 25% of package cost or Actual Liability, which ever is higher
- 29 – 15 days before departure or Before Applying the Visa, which comes first
- 50% of Package Cost or Actual Liability, which ever is higher
- 14 – 08 days before departure
- 75% of Package Cost or Actual Liability, which ever is higher
- 07 days or less before departure
- 100% of Package Cost
SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd believes that most people who cancel their reservations do so out of necessity. If unexpected circumstances arise and impact your holiday plans, we would be glad to assist you with the cancellation procedures and refund your money. Nevertheless, cancellations are costly to administer and involve dedicated staff time and communications costs. Therefore, all cancellations/refunds made (if granted) will incur a INR 2000 per person handling charge if cancelled under whatsoever reason. Please note that we do not make any refunds for any unused portion of your trip. Any service that remains unavailable during the tour for which the payment is done, the amount of the same will be calculated and will be properly compensated or refunded. Our rates of refund are derived and subject to our suppliers’ terms and conditions (Hotels, Luxury trains, Airlines, etc.); and can be summarized as follows:
- 0 – 15 days prior to arrival
- 16 – 30 days prior to arrival
- 31 – 45 days prior to arrival
- 46 – 60 days prior to arrival
- 61 days prior to arrival
DAYS OF NOTIFICATION
- 100% of Client’s share of total tour cost
- 75% of client’s share of total tour cost
- 50% of client’s share of total tour cost
- 25% of client’s share of total tour cost
- 100% Refund
For authentication purposes, only written cancellation notices (e-mail or fax) will be accepted. The refund will be made through bank transfer only. Additionally, SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd will instruct the bank to initiate the crediting process immediately after notification of cancellation; it could take from 4 to 6 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending upon your Bank practice. Bank fees for credit card payments/bank transfers and costs of any non-refundable tour component already purchased by SDR Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd. on client’s behalf are strictly non-refundable.
For information/queries, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org